04 February 2008

Somebody Turned 42!

This weekend we celebrated Andy's birthday. On Saturday I surprised Andy with his birthday gift - a sectional sofa for the basement. I think he may really have been wishing for something electronic, but the sofa will make the basement far more usable for fun and games.

On Sunday night, Mike and Vicki had a few of the neighbors over for the Super Bowl. It was a great party with tons of delicious food. I made Andy a chocolate birthday cake which we tore up during half time. Everyone sang Andy happy birthday and he even picked up a card or two.

The Super Bowl was a great game to watch and we had a wonderful time with our neighborhood friends. All-in-all a good birthday weekend for Mr. Andy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had andy down as much older than me! - I'm 40 this year - has he lost some years since he got married?