Highlights:
- She is all sweetness. She loves to be held and to be around us. When we are on the go, she's a doll and rarely complains.
- She's a big sleeper, four naps a day. We get about an hour of waketime between sleep. When social hour is up, she shouts, tosses her head from side to side then falls asleep. Eat, play, sleep, repeat - ah, life with a baby.
- Her hand is her favorite thing. As soon as she wakes up, she wants to chew on her right fist. My bet is on a righty.
- Tummy time is a breeze. She's lifting her head, arching her back, pulling her legs off the ground and even rocking just a little. Despite my hopes for a late mover, I think she'll be rolling earlier than Will did. Darn.
- EJ eats like a champ and has grown like a weed. She's all cheek, belly, and leg rolls. You can't help but give her a squeeze.
Mama skills:
- I can feed a baby, undress a baby (diaper, clothing, swaddle), and redress a baby in less than 25 minutes, in the middle of the night, without turning on a light or causing a single baby cry. If this were a sport (and I think it should be), I would be a shoe-in for the Olympic team.
- I have mastered the art of watching two kids under two all day and all night. I made it four nights while Andy was on a trip for business. The kids survived, I survived, and we were all happy when dad returned. Actually, I loved it. We had lots of fun, kisses, and cuddles, but it sure is easier and even more fun with dad around!


No comments:
Post a Comment