07 July 2010

My Little Animal







22 months old, where does the time go? Our little animal is full of energy. Will is tons of fun and is of course keeping us on our toes.

Some of my favorite bits about my buddy right now are:
- His blooming sense of humor like how he's been trying to balance a spoon off the tip of his nose. He calls it a "cool trick" (pretty sure he saw this on Yo Gabba Gabba). He also tries to do it with other toys. He also beeps when he walks backwards, like a truck in reverse.
- He can say his full name. He's also exceptionally good at learning and using other people's names.
- Sentences!!! Yes, he uses two, three, and sometimes four word sentences. I love it! We are starting to have little conversations. He understands so much of what I say. This is good and bad you know :).

There are a few phrases we hear a lot right now that I know I will forget if I don't jot them down here.
1. Ah vee voo = I love you
2. Ree ree to you = Read it to you (which should be "read it to me")
3. Right there = Right there (he's grasping the concept of here and there)
4. Ah loo ah loo = we have no idea! He says it in response to the question "do you understand?", clearly we don't.

No comments: