26 September 2008

Flying Solo

Andy has gone back to work and Mimi has gone home. So that means I'm on my own this week with Will. I'm not sure how other first-time moms feel, but I was one scared girl on Monday morning!

Well, it's Friday now and dad is home for the weekend (thank goodness!). We survived the week and Will hasn't fired me yet. We took a walk most days and even ran a few local errands. We also went for a visit at Karen's which Will and mom really enjoyed.

The toughest part of the week was missing Andy and knowing Andy is missing out on the time with Will. Thank goodness for our fabulous neighbors who have made this week so easy for us with lots of yummy food. They've helped make our evenings a breeze so we can enjoy time together before heading off to bed each night.

Turns out I can fly solo with Will - I still need lots of practice, but there is plenty of time for that over the next few months.

No comments: