09 October 2008

Downtown Boy

Will's week of social visits continues...
Today we hit downtown Baltimore - a first for Will. Our first stop was the Pixler home where we had lunch, a nap and a little play time with Emily, Clay, Emma and Lincoln.
Will didn't have much to Emma (he's kinda shy with the older ladies), but I'm sure they'll find lots to talk about in the future (heaven knows Emily and mom don't run out of stuff to chat about!). Here's a picture of Emily with Will.


EJ & Will

After saying goodbye to the Pixlers, we stopped by to see Lauren and her new baby girl Elena Grace. Will and Elena slept together (well, you can see that from the picture now can't you!).


Elena Grace & William James

Will slept most of the day - I'm sure we'll pay for that later tonight. We had a good time visiting B-more, I know we'll be back soon!

No comments: