I started this sweater for Will before we knew when he'd arrive or if he was going to be a little girl or boy. It was nearly finished when he arrived, but still need a few hours of work. I've finally fit in some time to finalize the sweater and it turned out great. I can't wait for him to be big enough to wear it!
For those knitters out there, the sweater is made with Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo yarn using the Hooded Striped Top (3 month) pattern in the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino book.


2 comments:
You are a knitting guru - this is really nice and I know it was not easy to make. Nice job!
Thanks Kristen - I find it really relaxing (aside from the finishing part). I loved making this little hoodie and am working on some little mittens to go with it :).
Post a Comment