What's new: Well, I'm not sure it's possible for my belly to grow much larger. The doctors don't seem concerned, neither does Andy. The hugeness has started to slow me down, my quick gate is not just a waddle, but a slow waddle - how embarrassing :).
Another realization I've had in the last week or so is that I've turned into a klutz. Andy would say I'm always a klutz, but it's worse now. I don't think there's an hour that goes by that I don't drop something on the floor! It must be natures way of getting a chuckle - the retrieval of items on the floor is not a pretty sight at this point.
We're also now on weekly visits with the doctor. To kick off the new visit schedule, the doctor treated me to an internal exam - if I could have passed on the offer I would have.
Geordie says: Looks like that tickles.
Holly Jean says: [Gasp] um, that's not exactly how I'd describe it.


No comments:
Post a Comment