18 August 2008

37 Weeks Flew By, Will The Next 2+ Crawl By?

How far along: Last day of week 37, fully full term!
What's new: The doctor told us this week that there is "still plenty of room in there" - I beg to differ. I think we've grown my belly far enough.
New stuff this week - getting up and down has been a little awkward - I've now graduated to akward, difficult and well, uncomfortable when I get up from a chair. I have figured out that if I make it past the first step or two, I'm golden (just got to get some momentum going)!
Biggest news this week - Andy has installed the baby seat in his car and finished the nursery. We're all set, bring on baby Cowx!
Geordie says: Is your bag packed?
Holly Jean says: Tonight, I promise, it gets packed tonight!

No comments: